Strategic Cybersecurity Conference
Late 2019 will see the Ireland’s second National Cyber Security Strategy being launched. This will set out plans to make Ireland more secure and resilient in cyber space. As the EU’s cybersecurity strategy enters its third year and contemporary cyber challenges continue to evolve we’ll consider the appropriateness of the Irish response thus far and debate the future direction of Ireland’s strategic cyber policies and capabilities.
Agenda & Speakers
For 2020, our sessions will focus on the risks and opportunities for Ireland, the global threat landscape, strategy implementation & strengthening international cooperation.
Cibear is a must attend event for leaders wishing to connect with cybersecurity thought leaders and solution providers. This event will arm decision makers with proven strategies and solutions, as well as showcase next-generation and emerging technologies, designed to combat and prevent future cyber-attacks.
Who should visit?
- Policy makers and leaders from government, industry and academia
- Cybersecurity technology leaders
- Cybersecurity technology innovators
- Public and private sector leaders interested in protecting Ireland and the Irish economy from the effects of cyber security threats
- Security managers from companies operating or housing critical national infrastructure