Globally disruptive technologies are changing the face of future warfare, while new security threats and challenges are arising daily for those tasked with protecting us. In Ireland the national security architecture is undergoing unprecedented changes with the reform of An Garda Síochána, the creation of a National Security Analysis Centre, and growing calls for a comprehensive reevaluation of defence policies and capabilities.
Agenda & Speakers
This conference aims to highlight current Irish capabilities and ask provocative questions about the future direction and needs of all security services.
For 2020, the key themes for debate and discussion are future service structures and capabilities, the Irish response to transnational terrorism & the protection of critical national infrastructure.
Disc is an essential visit for those with a professional or academic interest in defence, intelligence and security affairs.
- Learn from leading national and international speakers and contribute to your continuing professional education.
- Join senior professionals from Government, the Military, Police and other services.
- Gain insight into global trends, national capabilities and the future direction of our state security services
Who should visit?
Representatives from Government Departments, Agencies and Public or Semi-State Authorities with a lead or support role in defence, security, justice and intelligence affairs
Members of the PSNI, An Garda Síochána, GSOC, Defence Forces, Irish Prison Service, Revenue Commissioners, Customs & Excise, & Airport Police
Academics & students with an interest in defence, intelligence & security affairs or related fields.
- Security Representatives from public utilities (Water, Gas, Electricity)
- Security officials from airport and port authorities
- Risk managers and analysts